studio das weisse haus favors curatorial projects that
- meet its general objectives.
- ensure high quality and clarity.
- relate to the topic of the project, that is organized on the occasion of 150 years of diplomatic relations between Austria and Japan
- focus on a critical practice beyond the traditional format of the art exhibition.
- aim to explore ways for people to engage and interact with art.
All submissions that meet the aforementioned criteria and arrive not later than April 27, 2018, will be reviewed by a board of experts on May 9, 2018. The selected curator will be announced asap, and all applicants will be notified of the decision by email.
The jury members are:
Alexandra Grausam (Director das weisse haus / studio das weisse haus)
Edgar Honetschläger (Artist)
Yuji Oshima (Artist)
Genoveva Rückert (Curator OK Linz)
In case of any questions, please contact:
Katja Stecher, email@example.com